In 2018, CACEIS developed a new Private Equity accounting platform and digital web-tools dedicated to Private Equity, Real Estate and private debt fund managers and investors.
The Private Equity Services line, part of Crédit Agricole’s Premium Client Solutions, combines the expertise of CACEIS, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank and Indosuez Wealth Management to meet the financing and servicing requirements of real estate funds.
In a context of steady growth in the private equity market over the past eight years, the dedicated PERES Business Line of CACEIS regularly develops and adapts its offer to meet the needs of its clients in Europe.
French financial operators have a regulatory obligation to communicate how they fulfill ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria into their investment policies and to evaluate the carbon footprint of their portfolios. CACEIS has developed a turnkey reporting solution for its clients internationally.
Three years ago, CACEIS took an innovative step forward by putting in place an efficient, comprehensive financing solution for private equity funds, in line with international standards: equity bridge financing (EBF).
CACEIS News No. 57 - April 2019
The Asset Servicing Journal
- CACEIS in Germany, high grow potential
- Third-party administration in Germany is a fast growing activity
- CACEIS's Securities Class Actions offer plays a key role in protecting investor assets
- DRRT's testimonial
- CACEIS, key player in agricultural commodities futures
- Client testimony - AGRIAL
- Report for French Real Estate Wealth Tax on TEEPI
- Solvency II Directive, an operational model still working itself out
- Artificial Intelligence: what impacts for fund management
- Country Focus - Germany